Friday, June 6, 2008

Don't forget to brush your teeth....



This is the sort of thing you can only find at a thrift store (or maybe a garage sale.) Teeth are not the usual theme for salt and pepper shakers. On second thought, I think maybe I can see the connection.... Anyway, these are from 1981. They cost me 50 cents and I purchased them at the local Goodwill Outlet Store (the Gold Standard for junking, IMHO.) I was thinking I would give them to my sister, who has a small but impressive collection of unusal S&P shakers. Too bad there is not a dentist in the family...

2 comments:

Eileen said...

So. What's the comment, exactly, that you are expecting upon your sister's unwrapping of *that* gift?

:D

timary said...

lol - turns out I have a dentist appointment next week, so I think maybe that is where these shakers are going...